Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper 22 Free For Fall


Welcome to another week of Stamp, Ink, Paper! This week we have a "Free For Fall" Challenge! You guessed it! No Rules just make ANYTHING fall for us to see!

Click Here For Challenge Details

I'll be honest I am READY for Thanksgiving! It is my favorite meal to cook and being an only child nothing makes me more excited than my mother come to see me!

What textures do you feel epitomize fall? The first one that comes to my head is BURLAP!
And we ALL know that I love to use burlap! Well when I knew that there was no rules, I knew exactly what I was going to come up with...


This little wreath came together fairly simply! I used a whole roll of Stampin' Up! Burlap ribbon. I wrapped it tightly around the wreath keeping it in place with dollops of hot glue. I then used the Stampin' Up! Spiral Flower die to make 7 lovely denim flowers I doubled two of the flowers and the other three were singles. I then used my hot glue gun to adhere them to the wreath! I free handed some leaves out of some chevron burlap and finished it off with a rustic star!

Can't wait to see what you come up with for your Free For Fall challenge!!
Have a happy day!

1 comment: