Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Stamp Ink Paper 21 CAS Christmas


Happy Tuesday! I hope that you and your kids are not in a candy coma!! My kids got two large mason jars full of candy! Needless to say I think we won't be running out any time soon!

With it being November I am up to elbows in craft fair creations!! So this Clean And Simple Christmas card really came together really fast! You can click the graphic below to get the link!

Click here for Challenge details



This gem started with a base of Mossy Meadow, then matted with Cherry cobbler. I took the Season of Cheer Washi and ran it across the bottom of the Whisper White CS. I stamped the Merry Christmas from Sassy Salutations in Cherry Cobbler ink on the "tag" and then accented it with Washi and a mini wooden clothespin using the Fine Tip Glue Pen. The finishing touch was the enamel dots!!! 

Clean And Simple! Now you go do one too!!

3 comments: