Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Stamp, Ink, Paper 15 Color Challenge


Great Tuesday to you! Really sad day here! Found out yesterday that a kid that goes to school with mine was killed in a quad accident... It made for a terrible start to the week... I'll admit that my head wasn't in making a card but with these great colors it made life easier.



So here it is. Clean quick and simple. The base of the card is Basic Black. My next layer is pool party with another quick layer of Very Vanilla. I used the Rose plate from Dies By Dave to make the black rose pattern. On the bottom right I stamped the word Dream from a retired set in the Archival Black. I still needed the Daffodil Delight, so I took the Butterfly Thinlit to cut it out and did the double layer of heat embossed clear on it. I then used Enamel dots to make the Butterflies body and adhered it on the top left... 

Ta Da Done!!! Please pray for the local families effected. It's so hard on the kids! Have a great week and I can't wait to see what you do!





2 comments:

  1. Wow, that black rose die cut is just gorgeous, Andrea! Beautiful card. So sorry to hear about your child's friend. How tragic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thanks for the mention. :o)

    ReplyDelete