Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Biggest Wish Meets Pattern Party!

Happy Wednesday! You are going to notice a few changes with me and my blog. One of them is the fact that I am going to go back to blogging for fun. It is something that has gone to the way side for quite a few years. I don't have as many design teams on my plate for one reason or another and that is OKAY! So I will pick a challenge or two or three, that makes my heart go pitter patter and gets the wheels turning and start creating from a place of happy and joy!

Click Here for Full Challenge Details

Todays card kind of happened on accident. I had started creating this layout before even looking around for a sketch or challenge to play along with. When I checked a few challenge blogs and stumbled on the Paper Players challenge for this week (As seen above), I figured it was an omen. There is nothing I love more than a black and white card with a pop of color. Throw in some gold and rhinestones and this is your quintessential girly girl birthday card. Lets take a look!


I can't get enough of the Tailor Made Tags dies. It was the perfect size for my Magenta Madness and Gold Heat embossed Happy Birthday sentiment from the Biggest Wish stamp set. This stamp set was a must have when the catalog launched but I struggled when it came to ways of creatively using it initially. The scalloped rectangle is die cut out of Pattern Party DSP. This die can be found in the Scalloped Contour Dies, they are so fun and versatile to use with scalloped rectangles of many sizes and even a cute border die! The card is accented with the Black Glitter Organdy Ribbon and now my workspace is too. What can go wrong with a strip of the black and white stripes that are also from the Pattern Party pack. The Magenta Madness card front adds a bit of pop! I have put this on a mat of Basic White... it was weird for me to do this... I am not sure I have ever used white as a mat! It was my only choice I had for this Basic Black card base though! A few Basic Rhinestones on the tag and this card was set!

I am so glad you have stopped by my blog today! I have provided a link above for you to check out the challenge as well! Have an amazing Wednesday!






8 comments:

  1. Andrea, what a fun birthday card! I love the polka dots and the bright, bold sentiment! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot how fun it was to play along with challenges!! Thank you so much Claire!

      Delete
  2. Love that colour combo Andrea and the tag detail with bold sentiment is fun too. I think this would be the perfect card for a sophisticated teenage girl (I have lots of those in my life!) Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and I love the pop of gold in the embossing. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, this is great as you want to learn more, I invite to This is my page. click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to saw the huge collection of cards. You bring the cards for every festival.
    Click here https://samedaygaragedoorservicesga.com/ for Garage Door Repair Services. When you need, you can get our service.

    ReplyDelete