Thursday, March 11, 2021

OSAT Three Cheers For You Blog Hop

Good Morning and Happy Thursday! Today is the last day of school before spring break! Let's all keep our fingers crossed, we don't need a replay of last year. The kids are sure excited to be done for a week and I am excited to just get out of town for a few days! We are taking the kids to an indoor water park in Kansas and it is sure to be a good time! Did I mention that we are going pig shopping too?? I just can't wait! 
This month the OSAT Blog Hop Team is hopping with the theme Three Cheers For You, we were thinking birthday when we created the schedule... I chose to ink up the You are Amazing Stamp Set and play with an alternative idea to the kit! Let me show you what I have created!




I just love this Z-Fold style card. It was a fun fold that I pinned probably over 8 years ago when I first started paper crafting! Long before I was even a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator! Isn't that crazy?? I have showed you two views of my card. The stripe pattern is from the You Are Amazing Card Kit. I just love all the fun colors and patterns in this kit. In the kit there are these adorable velum tags... I didn't want to use them, so instead, I used them as a template to create a tag out of a piece of Flirty Flamingo DSP. The card base of Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green was the perfect compliment to the elements of this kit! 


I am so excited for you to see what my other friends have created for this months hop! It sure to be amazing! You can find the full link list below!



No comments:

Post a Comment