Tuesday, January 19, 2021

Home Decor SU Style January 2021 Blog Hop

I am so excited to bring you another post today! I try to not post twice in a day, but when Sara Levin had asked if I was hopping, I didn't skip a beat when I said yet AND I knew EXACTLY what I was going to create!


This month with the Home Decor SU Style Blog Hop we are using goodies from the NEW Sale-A-Bration and Spring Mini Catalog! I have been sitting on this Mason Jar piece for some time now. It was actually a Christmas decoration that I found at Dollar General a few months ago and I knew that some point it would serve a purpose. I would be lying if I told you that this creation took more than 45 minutes! Let me show you what I have created...


If you have messed with Mod Podge and Designer Series Paper you are missing out! I used a bit a Mod Podge to adhere the Berry Blessing paper from the SAB catalog to my mason jar like base. While I let this dry, I created my largest stitched oval by stamping the sentiment from the SAB Berry Blessing Bundle in Pacific Point ink. Then I added some accents of Granny Apple Green from the Sweet Strawberry stamp set. My Poppy Parade stamped strawberry was a cute added touch with Granny Apple Green stem and little twine bow! A perfect decoration for my farmhouse kitchen!

I am so glad that you stopped by today for this great little hop! I hope that I have inspired you to create some home décor pieces of your own!



3 comments:

  1. What a great makeover for your jar cut out! So pretty and summery feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This project makes me yearn for summer and strawberry season. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. Decor Trends

    ReplyDelete