Tuesday, September 8, 2020

The Spot #127 I Still Believe Fun Fold

Good Morning! I hope all of you have an amazing holiday weekend. We spent the weekend in the AC while Troy and our friend Curt worked on laying concrete in the pig barn. Today is shaping up to be a gong show, between orientations for Wesley and Taryn and a cold wet wintry storm, it is officially a hot mess! Did I mention technology hates me and I hand a bang up time trying to get into my blog!!??
Click For Challenge Details

This week The Spot has an amazing challenge... We all love a good fun fold don't we?? I chose to pair the Christmas Means More stamp set with the Trimming The Town Designer Series Paper for this amazing Impossible Card.



I love the Impossible Card because you can make 4 cards out of one sheet of card stock. I found a great template on Pinterest. My card base is in Misty Moonlite with mats in Old Olive and Poppy Parade. I even accented the bottom with a bell from the Sounds Of The Seasons dies that is accented with a bit of Misty Moonlite Twine from the Flowers For Every Season Combo Pack. The sentiment is stamped with Old Olive ink and accented with Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. This card was so fun to make and should be an easy one to mail!

What is your favorite fun fold!? I can't wait to see!


No comments:

Post a Comment