Tuesday, May 19, 2020

The Spot 111 Square Card Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday... Have you ever had a day that no matter you tried to do or squeeze in, it couldn't get finished... That was my Monday! Pigs, Garden, Crafting and Bickering Kids took the day by storm. I had a couple quiet hours to get todays card done before the bottom fell out of the bag.



Today I am designing with The Spot Design Team! We have an amazing SQUARE card sketch! It is not a card or design layout I reach to but I had so much fun inking up the NEW Blossoms In Bloom Bundle! Let me show you what I have made!


My card started with a Flirty Flamingo stamped flower pattern from the Blossoms In Bloom stamp set. I used my Stamparatus and then the Layering Circles to die cut this. I have added a bit of Pear Pizzazz stamped leaves and Crushed Curry stamped centers. The Greenery Embossing Folder was just the right touch on my Whisper White Layer. I have added a sentiment with Gold Foil mat. A few Flirty Flamingo stamped flowers and this cutie was done!

I can't wait to see what you create with this challenge! Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment