Thursday, March 26, 2020

A Paper Pumpkin Thing No Matter the Weather

Good Morning! I can't believe that it is Thursday already, it seems like with all that is going on that it has been a 3 week Monday and it all started when Joshua had his appendix removed. The kids and I have spent a lot of time out helping build pig pens. You know, Social Distancing... but the weather has been glorious, so we have been taking full advantage of it! We are officially on a "Stay At Home Order" here in Colorado and we are lucky in that Troy's job is deemed essential. At least he gets a break from the circus!


Today the A Paper Pumpkin Thing Team is hopping with the No Matter The Weather kit! This fabulous kit came with two amazing stamp sets with some amazing clouds and adorable rain boots!

 

My time in my craft room has bee split between pigs, refereeing sibling feuds and my normal household duties. I would be lying if I told you that this scenario isn't taking a toll on my mental health but the last few days of being outside have been great!

I have created two cards for you today using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Under The Umbrella bundle. Let me show you what I have created!


This card started with a Smoky Slate layer stamped with both cloud stamps from the kit in Basic Gray. I layered the boots back behind the Smoky Slate and they fit neatly on my scalloped rectangle of So Saffron Gingham. I made a nice little scene with the stamps from the kit and die cut it with the largest label in the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and accented it with a die cut bunny that is in the kit.


This card uses one of the card fronts as a layer. I again used Basic Gray to created my clouds on the background with the Under My Umbrella bundle to go with my Calypso Coral rain boots that are layered over the grass! The stripe patterned DSP is actually from kit and inside the envelopes! A bit of twine was just the right touch! 

I can't wait for you to see what else my friends have made, you can click through my list below! 
Stay Healthy!




No comments:

Post a Comment