Friday, January 17, 2020

TGIF Challenges 247 Happy Birthday

Happy Friday to all of you! I am so glad that the weekend is upon us and I am sure the kids are too. There will be much folding and cleaning this weekend as it seems that everyone has forgotten how to fold the laundry or even bring it to the laundry room to be washed. The Christmas Tree needs to be put away as well... it is undecorated, and WAY earlier than years past!


Today I am designing with the TGIF Challenges Design team with a fun Happy Birthday challenge. It has been so hard for me to create anything but Valentines this last week as that is what my focus will be for class this weekend. Let me show you what I have made.


I started this card with the "Hooray" sentiment from Broadway Birthday. This was created using my Stamparatus and the Hinge Step technique. Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Mango Melody, Grapefruit Grove and Terracotta Tile was used on Whisper White card stock. Then I used the scalloped rectangle from the new Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut it out. This is layered over 2 pieces of the Birthday Bonanza DSP. A stitched circle of Daffodil Delight to hold my sentiment banner and my party supplies from Broadway Birthday are layered over a bit of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle. What's a birthday without some sequins? The Metallic Bakers Twine & Sequins Combo pack from the Sale A Bration catalog worked out great. A Bermuda Bay card base with Grapefruit Grove Mat made this card really pop!! Oops! Did I mention the Wink Of Stella!? It is on the party supplies!! I have provided a close up below! 


I can't wait to see what you create with this amazing birthday theme. Thank You so much for stopping by today! I hope you have an amazing weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment