Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Paper Craft Crew 365 Love You Lots

Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to back creating. I think it may be to safe to say that I have my groove back! The kids went back to school yesterday, that left me with a quiet house and uninterrupted crafting time with good music. 


I am so glad to be back with the Paper Craft Crew today! We have a great sketch to get your wheels turning with all of the new goodies you got for Christmas... Or maybe some old favorites. I chose to design with the From My Heart Suite! Let me show you what I have come up with...


This great Valentine card was created with the From My Heart Suite! This suite is amazing when ordered in the bundle you get -
* Heartfelt Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Heart Punch Pack (10% off)
* From My Heart Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Real Red 3/8" (1 cm) Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon
* From My Heart Faceted Gems
* Heart Doilies
* Heart Foil Tins
It really is a great deal! I started this card with my embellished heart! I used both punches in the suite and of course the doily. The heart is stamped in Flirty Flamingo with the sentiment in Real Red. I have used the From My Heart Specialty DSP for one of the strips, this coordinates with my Flirty Flamingo stamped strip. I added a bit of Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle and the Real Red Double Stitched from the suite. This is layered onto a nice piece of Whisper White card stock with a mat of Real Red and card base of Flirty Flamingo. What is a card without some bling!? A few of the From My Heart Faceted Gems was just the right touch!

Product List
Very Vanilla 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
Very Vanilla 5/8" (1.6 Cm) Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon
[147629]
$7.50

No comments:

Post a Comment