Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Paper Craft Crew Designers Choice

Happy Wednesday to you all!! I would be lying if I told you that summer break has gotten in the way of my creativity and time to blog. I feel like if I have time to create, I don't have time to blog, or if I have time to blog, I am exhausted from keeping the kids busy! LIFE!!! Life gets in the way and it is okay and so far the kids haven't made me lose my mind...YET!


I must confess... This card was made for the TGIF Design Team but after having company for the 4th and a lack of sleep, I was lazy and didn't post it... So when I realized that this week with the Paper Craft Crew had no rules... I realized my card was already made! BONUS!!! I am not the girl who usually likes to double dip when it comes to challenge but I have provided a link below to the TGIF challenge as well!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/tgifc219-color-challenge.html

I know that many of you are in frenzy waiting for the Purple Posy Classic Stampin' Ink Pad to come out... There is a quality issue that Stampin' Up! wants to be sure is remedied before offering it to all of you... I chose to sponge the ink with the Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray and created a fun ombre like background! The hinge step with my Stamparatus is by far my favorite technique! I took it a step further by heat embossing it with Stampin' Emboss Silver. My cute little cake was colored with our Blender Pens and sets on a stand of Smoky Slate. This is adhered to a stitched circle of Velum and adorned with the Woven Thread Sequin Assortment. A nice fluffy Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle bow was perfect for the final touch!

I can't wait to see what you create without any rules! 
Hope you have an amazing day!





3 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh! How I wish I knew to make such cards. I would have made one for every person I love as cards hold special importance, especially in today’s time. I need to buy dissertation methodology services from an online platform before anything else but if I’ll get time then I’ll try making such creative cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sets Applyforhomeloan apart is our commitment to providing personalized guidance tailored to each individual's unique circumstances. We believe that everyone deserves access to transparent information and competitive loan offers at https://applyforhomeloan.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Paper Craft Crew Designers Choice" is an event where designers get to choose their favorite crafting projects. They can create various things using paper, like cards, decorations, or even sculptures. It's a chance for them to showcase their creativity and skills. People might use special techniques like cutting, folding, or gluing to make their designs unique. This event celebrates the art of paper crafting and allows designers to express themselves through their creations.

    ReplyDelete