Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Paper Craft Crew 336 Sketch Challenge

 Happy Wednesday! It has been pretty wet and dreary the last couple days. The lends towards crafting all day with my Lularoe on and a cup of coffee in my hand! The kids school year is winding down and with that comes end of the year field trips and even last minute ones!

The Paper Craft Crew is live today with a sketch (We love out sketches). This is a sketch that I feel can be fairly easy for a beginner stamper to accomplish... But today I took this sketch to an avid stamper level!
Click Here For Challenge Details
My preorder arrived on Monday... In my head I really should be showing you all the retiring product that you will want to swoop in to get before it is gone... but I couldn't wait to ink up the "It Starts With Art" bundle and give you an amazing sneak peek!


My card started with all of my colored pieces... A bit backwards but that is how it started! I stamped all of my images from the It's All About Art with the Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored them with Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Mango Melody and Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Blends Combo Packs. The coordinating dies for this set are AMAZING!!! I die cut the Pen, Marker, Pencil and Spools of Ribbon! Adorable right?! This die set also has the amazing edge cutting die that looks like stitched ribbon that you see here in Calypso Coral. The coordinating DSP is a MUST have if you like to send cards to all of your crafty friends! I chose the to stamp the sentiment in Coastal Cabana ink and used the smallest circle from the Stitched Shapes Framelits to cut it out. My elements are all adhered onto a Coastal Cabana Button Button embossed Stitched Circle. A few stamped sequins and a couple Iridescent ones and this cutie was done!

I can't wait for you to participate in this weeks challenge! 

I have provided a full list below so you can make your wish list for when the Annual Catalog goes live on JUNE 4th!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment