Friday, June 8, 2018

TGIF Challenges 163 Sketch Challenge

TGIF!! Friday's seem like every other day during summer break! Are you all surviving? I am, barely... Managed to get poked in the side of the foot with a rusty pitchfork Wednesday, cleaned it out and by yesterday evening it was red and swollen. Drove to the ER thinking that I was going to need a Tetanus shot, left without a shot and was given antibiotics. Such is life out in the country!


TGIF Has a fun sketch this week! I actually created this card a few weeks ago on accident when looking at the wrong sketch. So I was REALLY prepared for this challenge and I can't wait to show the card I have made with the Stitched All Around Bundle and Handwritten Background Stamp.


I just love this color combo! My card base is the new Soft Seafoam with a lovely matte of Petal Pink. I used the stitched background die from the Stitched All Around Bundle on Very Vanilla card stock to create my background. The Handwritten Background Stamp was perfect with the Soft Seafoam ink. I distressed the edges with an old pair of snips. I tied a nice Linen Thread bow before adding the large stitched label die cut. This too is in Very Vanilla but I chose to stamp this with Petal Pink ink and adhere it with Stampin' Dimensionals. A few of the Share What You Love Artisan Pearls and this card was done!

Thank You so much for stopping in today! I can't wait to see what you create with this weeks challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment