Friday, February 16, 2018

TGIF Challenges 147 Sale A Bration Inspiration

I can't even explain how happy I am that it is FRIDAY!!! Not only is it Friday, it is a 3 day weekend for the kids which in most scenarios would irritate me, but I am actually good with it. 

So I am designing today with TGIF Challenges and we have a fun Sale A Bration Inspiration Challenge for all of you to play along with. You can get more details by clicking below, but let me show you my card first!





I have been in somewhat of a creative funk lately. There has been a lot on my plate when it comes to being a mother lately. It has zapped me emotionally, this too shall pass... so I was unsure as to what to whip up for this challenge. I had the Picture Perfect Party DSP out as I had used for yesterdays post. The feel of this card was a bit different with my Stampin' Blends Bermuda Bay colored tennis shoes on my nice stitched square. A rich base of Basic Gray and matte of Bermuda Bay was the perfect contrast. I had a Softly Falling embossed Smoky Slate banner in my stash of goodies that I layered behind the shoes much like the laces. I added some of the self adhesive sequins, and the Smoky Slate stamped sentiment to help finish this card off!

Thank You so much for stopping by today! Have a great weekend!




2 comments:

  1. Our platform provides a wide variety of affordable and amazing products. We deliver inspired finds for women, men, kids, auto, gadgets and much more. Discover luxury steals at discounted prices all year long.
    Cheapnotic for Men

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in-depth information. Thanks for this nice article. Very interesting blog Tutoring Services

    ReplyDelete