Thursday, July 20, 2017

Stampin Friends No Rules July Blog Hop

Wow! It has been a while friends but the Stampin Friends blog hop is back from a little break! Guess what?! We are hopping with NO RULES so there is no telling what you will see this month on the hop!


I can't lie to you... Crafting this summer has been a struggle. I feel like I don't just get a day to work or I find myself riding the horse instead of making cards... So this is an effort to get back to the swing of things. I hope you enjoy!









To tour the hop the link list provided below will help you along! I hope you have enjoyed my creations!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute as always lady! I love that paper!

    p.s. Sometimes we need to take a break and smell the roses outside of SU?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you Andrea...hard to get back in the swing and find the mojo! You're creations are beautiful and inspiring, thanks for sharing! I love to see what you come up with each month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set makes me happy!!! So bright and cheery! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great fun set - would brighten any day - thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I were riding a horse (or had one to ride; ha)!!! Your projects are adorable, and I LOVE the Hershey Nugget box! Very cute; TFS! (Best with finding time and your mojo, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! Love the fussy cut little girl. Your little box of chocolates is the perfect little gift to set of this project suite. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Mine has been crazy!

    ReplyDelete