Friday, April 14, 2017

TGIF 103 Sketch Challenge

WOO!!! So glad that is Friday! There is something about a family vacation that leaves me needing another vacation. Kids are out of school today for Good Friday. We are going to get everything out of the suitcases, my Stampin' Up! OnStage goodies were the first to be unpacked. At least we know that I have my priorities right!

We have a lovely sketch today on TGIF Challenges! As you will see below I chose to you some new with something that is going to carry over!

Challenge Details Here




This simple yet elegant card started with a base of Berry Burst with a soft matte of Smoky Slate. My Whisper White Card Stock is stamped in the Berry Burst Ink. I accented the card with a few of the new Gold Faceted Gems! To represent the "banner" in the sketch I decided that the Happy Birthday Thinlit was perfect. This was cut twice out of card stock and then heat embossed twice with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder to coordinate with the gems!

Simple and Elegant! 
Thank You so much for stopping by today, I can't wait to see what you make for this weeks challenge!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment