Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 240 Sketch Challenge

I am not exactly sure where the week has gone! It seems like after the kids are on spring break time just flies by... especially after we went to San Diego!

I am finally going to share my Display Samples for Stampin' Up! OnStage Local San Diego with you! It was very convenient when I saw this weeks sketch and realized that this Super Duper treat bag "went" with the sketch. After all a sketch is left to A LOT of interpretation and this time I was definitely not literal!





So I obviously had the Eastern Palace DSP! You will notice in future posts that I tried really hard to make it look non "Eastern". It is a very versatile pack of DSP that can be used in wide assortment of projects including this Super Duper treat bag! This was made using the Mini Treat Bag Dies. I just love the Dapper Denim, Lemon Lime Twist and Very Vanilla Combo. This would be great for a boys birthday party! The sentiment is stamped in the Dapper Denim ink twice! I fussy cut the whole sign first and then popped the "Super Duper" up with Stampin' Dimensionals after I fussy cut it too! A nice bow of the upcoming Lemon Lime Twist Ombre Ribbon was the perfect finishing touch!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I know the interpretation of the sketch is rather loose but it worked! I can't wait to see what you come up with! 

No comments:

Post a Comment