Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 234 Sketch Challenge

Happy Wednesday! We are officially half way through the week!! Lets all pat ourselves on the back. We had another day of nasty wind. Our fence is blown over and I think the box from Troy's new recliner is now in Nebraska.

I got a fun shipment of Stampin' Up! goodies yesterday. Of course I couldn't help but ink up the Mixed Drinks set for this weeks Paper Craft Crew sketch!






My great card started with some beer. You can stop laughing now! Honestly, it was so fun to use our Watercolor Pencils to water color this lovely mug. I used the Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay Pencils to create the mug. If you look closely you may see some Wink of Stella. I then embossed a piece So Saffron with the Softly Falling TIEF. Doesn't it look like bubbles in beer?? The Cupcakes & Carousels were just the right DSP for this fun card!

Thank you so much for stopping in! I can't wait to see what you create for this weeks Paper Craft Crew!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment