Thursday, January 19, 2017

Stampin Friends All About Love Blog Hop

No automatic alt text available.

We are back in full swing for the 2017 Stampin Friends Blog Hop! I am so excited to be part of such an amazing group of designers! Did you get to me by way of Maureen? Her creations were delightful! If you didn't get here by way of Maureen you can get there by clicking the previous button below!

Image may contain: text

This month's theme is All About Love! I couldn't wait to create for this hop! If you follow me on a regular you may recognize a couple of my projects today! I decided to re-share one of my 3D Projects and my 12 x 12 Scrapbook page layout that I submitted to become a Display Stamper for OnStage Local San Diego! I am still anxiously awaiting the news... I hope you enjoy!


This great card starts with a base of Sahara Sand Card Stock, with an clean and elegant Very Vanilla matte. I chose the Falling In Love DSP to coordinate with my Mini Treat Bag and layout! I embossed a strip of the Very Vanilla card stock with the Falling Petals embossing folder and accented it with a nice little trim of Blushing Bride Stitched Satin ribbon. I used the Lift Me Up Bundle to die cut the hot air balloon out of the Blushing Bride glimmer paper. The Precision Base Plate made this a real cinch!



My cute little rosette adorned with the "Love" heart was made using our Simply Scored Scoring Board. This great little embellishment was just the right touch to finish this lovely card up!


This fabulous Mini Treat bag was one of those types of projects that just came together so nicely. If I had been this crafty when Troy and I got married these would have been at my wedding!!! 


I used the Very Vanilla side of the Lace Doilies as my launching point. My Falling Petals embossed Banner with the Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper decorative strip was just the right touch! Linen Thread was the perfect choice for this great multi-strand bow! This also had a beautiful medallion made from coordinating DSP. I added a Very Vanilla Stitched Circle stamped with the sentiment from the Everyday Tags stamp set. The heart was "recycled" from the strip I used on the scrapbook layout below!


Okay, Okay!!! I am over achieving! This layout turned out better than I thought. I was really kind of overwhelmed when I started... So glad Justin Krieger helped me out! Yes the picture is of our wedding! I just love that you could see the bubbles! So we played off of the bubbles and this AWESOME paper by using various sizes of the Stitched circles in Sahara Sand, Blushing Bride and Copper Foil. There are some sequins on here as well from the Cupcakes & Carousel Embellishment Kit. The picture is adhered to a Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper scalloped circle from the Layering Circles dies and adhered to the doily. 



Well, There you have it! I hope you LOVED my projects as much as I loved making them! There is a full product list at the very end of this post in case you want to know how I made it all!

 I am so excited for you to see Kim Lamos! She is sure to have a fabulous creation for you to see! You can get to get by clicking next! If you get lost, there is a full list of the hoppers below!

Image may contain: text




  • Maureen Rauchfuss (Previous)
  • Andrea Tracy-Tucker (You Are Here)
  • Kim Lamos (Next)
  • Product List

    16 comments:

    1. Oh my goodness Andrea! Gorgeous! I hope you get picked to be a display stamper!! Love all your projects! TFS!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Gorgeous! I love the gift bag and matching scrapbook layout! Such detail :)

      ReplyDelete
    3. Love your projects - that sparkly balloon is amazing!!!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Beautiful projects. The happy couple would love to receive these.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Glimmer paper is the perfect touch!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Love your card and treat bag. This is my favorite piece of paper in that package.

      ReplyDelete
    7. wow! you know i already think this is gorgeous, but i thought i'd put it in riding. you look absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day too! you picked the absolutely perfect background paper for your layout! the layers on your card and coordinating treat bag are just PERFECT!!! Beautiful work as always!

      ReplyDelete
    8. # SFBlogHop
      Beautiful! I LOVE the scrapbook page, and what a lovely card the blushing bride glimmer paper makes! Of course, the gift/treat bag is wonderful too - thanks for sharing!

      ReplyDelete
    9. love it!! love the hot air balloon!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. I love the little baggie - that dsp is hard to use - so thank you for the inspiration!

      ReplyDelete
    11. Love all your projects! I especially love the scrapbook page!

      ReplyDelete
    12. Whoa lady! Love the scrapbook page but my favorite project is the little treat bag!!!

      ReplyDelete
    13. Scrapbook page rocks! Love it. BUt I also love the treat sack and card. Good job!

      ReplyDelete
    14. Simply beautiful! Love everything about your projects!

      ReplyDelete