Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Paper Craft Crew 228 Color Challenge

Happy Wednesday! We are half way there folks! This week has been a bit busy with Troy being about 2 hours away on work until last night! Yesterday, I got to enjoy the Rural Ameritowne field trip with all of our 5th Grade students! It was a lot of fun!! However, it only left me a little bit of time to make up this cute card for today's Paper Craft Crew!
I always craft better in the morning, coffee is flowing, creativity is flowing, and the kids are at school! I must confess, I really haven't purchased any of the "Valentine" sets out of the Occasions Catalog! I have this weird aversion to hearts... maybe it is a phobia! 
This week with the Paper Craft Crew we have a EASY color challenge for you play along with. All you need to do is pick three of the four colors

Image may contain: text



When I started to make this card! I kept coming to the back to the Smoky Slate hearts piece of the A Little Foxy DSP! So I matted this up on the Flirty Flamingo Card Stock with a base of Real Red!! A stitched circle of the wood grain to coordinate with hearts seemed like the perfect touch! My cute little hearts were created using the You're So Sweet stamp set with the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits! I added some Silver Metallic Thread just to give it a little pizzazz!

Thank You so much for stopping in! I have a full list of the products used at the bottom!
I can't wait to see what you create for this fun color challenge!!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment