Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Paper Craft Crew 213 Sketch Challenge

I am SOOOOO glad it is Wednesday! There is nothing like the feeling of having the week HALFWAY over! Or is that me being a pessimist?
My creativity is a little off with my lovely cold! I just love this weeks sketch for Paper Craft Crew! I think I may do it a few other ways now! I decided to do a lovely fall flower take on it I hope you will enjoy!





The card started with my 3 flowers from the set Grateful Bunch bundle that carried over from the Occasions catalog this spring! I stamped these in some nice regal colors Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry to give my card a nice Fall feeling. The DSP is from Serene Scenery and was the perfect combination with the base of Cherry Cobbler and matte of Tip Top Taupe! I made my loops with Linen Thread and used the Handheld Stapler to staple them onto the card. I adhered my flowers with Stampin' Dimensionals over my strip of Burlap Ribbon. My lovely sentiment is from a hostess set that is in the Annual Catalog that coordinates with the Bunch of Banners framelits!

Thank You so much for stopping by! I can't wait to see what you make for this weeks challenge!

1 comment: