Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 59 It's a Punny Funny Challenge!!!

Hey there! Happy Tuesday!! The First Day of school countdown has begun! 23 DAYS!!! Wooty Woot!!! Today was the first day ALL summer where I didn't have to be ANYWHERE!! So excited to stay in my craft room and get all my obligated cards done! There are some really cute cards coming up this week so make sure you stay tuned!

This week at Stamp, Ink, Paper we have a somewhat of a theme challenge!
We want you to make a card that would make someone laugh!!
I can't wait to show you what I have made!!!
Click Here for Challenge Details



So I had to dig through my stash so I could decide what Unity Stamp set I could use for this challenge... I have quite a few of their witty stamps! This one spoke to me! It is called So Much Cooler!! I stamped the cooler in Melon Mambo Ink then re-did the lid using Basic Black and fussy cut it! I added some White Wink of Stella to the lid just to give some umph! The sand on the bottom of the card was made using Sahara Sand ink and the Timeless Textures set from Stampin' Up! The sentiment, also from the So Much Cooler set was stamped using Basic Black ink! I layered this over a cute piece of Cork looking paper at an angle and adhered the sequins! POW!!! Done! 

I can't wait to see what you come up with! Since You are so much cooler than me!

1 comment:

  1. Love the cooler! Especially the pink zebra stripes. It is zebra right? I don't know my animal patters...although I am an animal. LOL

    ReplyDelete