Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 55 Sketch Challenge



Good Morning! I hope that my followers in the US had a fabulous 4th! We here at the Tucker house watched fireworks, went swimming and cleaned house! Troy had to work... Harvest!

This week we have a fabulous sketch for you to play along with! You can get all the details on by clicking the image below. I can't wait to show you what I have done!
Click Here for Challenge Details
My anniversary was Saturday and I had ever intention of giving this card to Troy! We celebrated 11 years of marriage and frankly this card was perfect for the man that is ALWAYS in jeans, boots, a long sleeve shirt and a cowboy hat! Well, that idea went to crap when I had a craftastrophy that included my WHOLE counter/work space move!!! Ink pads everywhere, Gatorade on a stack of paper and finished cards.... INCLUDING this one! So... Mr Tucker didn't get his card! I will make sure I post the pictures of my mess and my somewhat clean craft room after I get you the details of the card!



The card started with a base of Sahara Sand. The Chicken Wire embossed panel is in the new Dapper Denim! It seemed to fit the theme as well as being a fabulous masculine color! I have a whole stash of October Afternoon Sasparilla papers. That is where I found this great stripe! I cut this with the Gina Marie Stitched Rectangles! The cute little pocket is made using the Richard Garay Lumberjack Days Pocket Stitch Dies with Dapper Denim card stock.... Who can resist this great little denim pocket? I used a white gel pen to add to the stitching! I tucked in some cute little ruffled burlap into the pocket like a handkerchief. The sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company it is called Tiny Grained Banners! It fit so neatly on my Gina Marie Stitched Circle! I finished this card off with some great little gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!

Okay... Here is my mess



But look what it made me do!!!



It is almost done!!!

Thank you all for stopping in!!! I can't wait to see your challenge cards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment