Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stamp Ink Paper 37 Wood Cork or Felt

Hey you all I am really sorry I am late with this post! 
This week has not been an easy one! I have Taryn my 6 year old with influenza and horse who has had colic for two days!! I am so lucky that Justin understood!!
This week with Stamp Ink Paper we are making cards featuring Natural Elements! Wood Cork or Felt!




This elegant card started with a base of Soft Sky with a quick matte of Very Vanilla. The Ball Jar paper is from Carta Bella Rustic Elegance! I also used the wood pattered paper from the same collection! The cute little banners seemed to fit my Rustic Elegant theme! I found these at Unity Stamp Company embellished the center one with a wood heart! The gold heat embossed sentiment is from Stampin' Up! Big News!

Have a fabulous day!

1 comment: