Thursday, September 17, 2015

Stampin' Friends Blog Hop Everything Fall


Hey there and welcome to the very first Stampin Friends Blog Hop! If you haven't been to my blog before I am Andrea Tracy-Tucker Demonstrator for Stampin' Up!! I live on the far eastern plains of Colorado! I am the mother of 3 wonderful kids 2 boys and 1 girl! All of them are FINALLY in school! My husband is a veteran and now a blue collar worker. We also have 3 horses and 2 dogs. 

Did you get here by way of my dear friend Tina? Don't just love Tina's Fry Box? I hope that candy is for me!!!

To kick this hop off we have 3 amazing guest hoppers this month! You can find there links below!


I must confess "Fall" is not my bag! I really didn't have a lot of what I would consider fall stamps. Totally weird, I know! So I used what I had in what I felt like was fall like colors! I really love the way everything turned out! Let me get you the details


So the struggle was real! I think I started 3 cards before finally coming up with this. I stamped the Hardwood using Tip Top Taupe Ink on Very Vanilla Card Stock. Kind of a backwards way to start a card but some days I am anything but conventional! I then made the base of the card in Mossy Meadow! It coordinates with bow on the pumpkin below! I then used a piece of the Farmers Market DSP to create a matte for the Hardwood. On the Hardwood layer I stamped the leaves from the Choose Happiness set. I then stamped the lovely little flower in Blackberry bliss then fussy cut it with my Paper Snips. The "Grateful" thinlit is from the Sparkly Seasons bundle in the Holiday catalog! This was adhered to the card using two way glue pen. I still felt like it needed some thing so I stamped the bird from the same set in Delightful Dijon to give it some POP. This too was fussy cut! Then I fastened the flower and the bird using Stampin' Dimensionals. The In-Color Striped cotton ribbon in Mossy Meadow on the right was the perfect finishing touch! Now onto my project!


 I know that I have done this basket before! But I had to do a different spin on it with In Color Striped Ribbon  around the outside. I had stamped it out using the Hardwood Stamp in Soft Suede ink onto a Sahara Sand Card Stock. I then sponge daubed the edges to give somewhat of a barn wood feel. The lacy trim under the scallop edge is the Venetian Crochet Trim. To top off the fall look I added some raffia in the basket for my Curvy Keepsake Pumpkin to set on. This little cuties was made using Tangelo Twist card stock! I then Embossed each part of the box with the Wood grain embossing folder! What pumpkin wouldn't have leaves at the top?? Well instead of leaves I added a lovely little Mossy Meadow DSP Bow using the Bow Builder Punch.


Thank You all so much for stopping by!! We have plethora of amazing talent on this hop so make sure you stop by and see each of us!! I am sure Deana has created something amazing for you to see!

Tina Riddle
Deana Benson



12 comments:

  1. Love it! The pumpkin and basket are awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an over-achiever! Love your little pumpkin curvy in that berry basket girlie! Your card rocks too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your projects, especially the pumpkin and cute bow! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is awesome Andrea. I love the basket with the trim!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your projects! Can you say "I {heart} the fall? Love, love, LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really have a wonderful gift for photography. Another Beautiful vintage card and adorable pumpkin and berry basket! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love both of your projects. Great ideas

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the wood background on your card. Makes me think of weathered barn wood....and the pumpkin is adorable with the little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all of your projects but that basket is killing me! It's just too cute!
    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects! The card is so elegant, and I love the bow on your pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are wonderful projects Andrea! Love how you did the basket-must go try that now :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. As always, great projects!!! That little pumpkin, as simple as it is, it's just so cute!!! Thanks for hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete