Monday, October 20, 2014

Halloweeny!!!

Happy Monday to you all!! I know that can kind of seem like an oxymoron. It seems as though lately that Monday's are a day where I have to hit the ground running, so to speak! Today's card is Halloween in theme and pretty simple! 

So I started with a card base of Basic Black card stock folded landscape style. The DSP on the top half is from the Back To Black DSP. The bottom is Elegant Eggplant card stock that I embossed with the Polka Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. The mat for my sentiment is also Elegant Eggplant. The sentiment came from the Holiday Catalog, it is called Mingle All The Way. I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write markers to achieve the multicolored stamped image. To finish this off I rubbed Pumpkin Pie along the edges of the stamped sentiment... Simple, cute and yes sometimes less is more! Tomorrow, Chalk Talk!!! 

Stampin’ Up! products used:
Stamp Set: Mingle All The Way 2014 Holiday Catalog
Stampin' Write Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock: Basic Black. Elegant Eggplant
Embossing Folder: Large Polka Dot Textured Impression Embossing Folder
Embellishments: Pumpkin Pie 3/4 Chevron Ribbon
Tools: Sponge Daubers, Big Shot, Multi-Purpose Glue, and SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment